Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#83358 - 01/05/09 04:12 PM Re: I wanted to give you guys a "heads up" on something.
Richard Candelario Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Zalfrin:
Wow, thats quite a thread, Rick. I can't believe you never went after the dealer...
unfortunatly, USAREC wouldnt listen to me when I told them that I wanted to initiate legal proceedings for my car. I had less than 30 days to graduate Recruiting School and report to Houston Recruiting Battalion, with family and household goods.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#83359 - 01/05/09 04:34 PM Re: I wanted to give you guys a "heads up" on something.
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by jaybur:
can I copy and paste the post I made, and PM it to you? it would all be in text form, just like when you are making the post, but then it would be ready to be posted in the FAQ section.

let me know
That'll work as long as it will have the pics wink
#83360 - 01/05/09 07:16 PM Re: I wanted to give you guys a "heads up" on something.
Zalfrin Offline
Loc: Iowa City, IA
Ah. frown Should have tried to just sign an affidavit and let a lawyer deal with it while you were away.
#83361 - 01/05/09 09:34 PM Re: I wanted to give you guys a "heads up" on something.
98 gtp girl Offline
Loc: dayton ohio
the glass they use for the HUD has something different done to it. When i got my windshied replaced they brought the wrong one and explained why a standard "regular" one would not work. I know at night time it does not show up good and a shadow and blur during daylight. The price difference though wasnt to bad. well for a replacement.

#83362 - 01/05/09 11:46 PM Re: I wanted to give you guys a "heads up" on something.
jaybur Offline
Loc: Ashland Oregon
night time it works just fine (better than daytime) and even during the day it seems to be working good too. (once in a while with the right glare from the sun it may be too dim to use, but for the most part, it works fine.

there was another person who did this swap and they even later switched to the GTP glass, and they said they could not tell the difference. I do not think it is a huge difference. It is definitely not like it won't work though,.

1994 Honda civic CX hatchback (BIG MPG) STAYING STOCK
*******1999 GT SOLD*****
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3