Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#88343 - 06/25/02 06:45 PM Another note
Trini Offline
Loc: Over here
You guys should consider going back to the email thing...Every answers immediately....Where are all the people at????
#88344 - 06/26/02 02:47 PM Re: Another note
Charles Weber Offline
Loc: Ankeny, Iowa, USA
Since there is so little activity, I don't check the board very often. I think that is pretty much the case with a lot of people.

Charles
#88345 - 06/26/02 05:01 PM Re: Another note
98RegalGS Offline
Loc: Columbus, OH
It's up to us to get this place talking. I for one think the forum format is a great improvement over the e-mail list.

Tell all your fellow W-body owners about this site. To my knowledge it's the best aggregator of late model GP/Regal info on the web.

Since many of us own blown W-bodies as "formal fun" counterparts to GM F-bodies we should reference grandprix net on ls1.com, etc. when appropriate as well.

Come on guys!
#88346 - 06/27/02 09:32 AM Re: Another note
Mike Levy Offline
Loc: Flushing, New York
Quote:
Originally posted by 98RegalGS:
To my knowledge it's the best aggregator of late model GP/Regal info on the web.
What about ClubGP.com? Lots more people, tons more traffic.
#88347 - 06/28/02 12:39 PM Re: Another note
98RegalGS Offline
Loc: Columbus, OH
Mike: Thanks for the pointer to ClubGP. As you say, they are lots busier -- and with a forum rather than a mailing list. I don't know the history of ClubGP, but looking at that site I wonder if the mailing list was holding this place back?
#88348 - 07/11/02 11:12 PM Re: Another note
JerryH Offline
Loc: Dallas, Texas (ex-Montrealer)
The GPML was busy to the extreme when I came online and found it back in May 99. It was my main source of info up until it went this route. I expressed my opinions, but there were other reasons as to why this layout was chosen over the way more popular mailing list version.

I come here now and then to look around and check things out. I've since subscribed to the Northern Texas mailing list and the Ontario Quebec mailing list (and its online forum there too). Club GP looks to be the busiest, but so far the guys over at OQCGP look to have the best balance of solid technical info and "atmosphere" for me. Of course not everyone will share my opinions, but thats why we all have choices, right?
"The Mistress is back!"
http://syner-g.org