Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#88458 - 11/10/02 08:48 PM flowmasters or dynomax?
99gpgt Offline
Loc: cleveland
Which mufflers hould i get the flowmasters that the guy in the multimedia section of this site has or the dynomax which i hear sound good on gp's but the flowmasters on this site sound good also. Does anyone have any sound files of dynomax mufflers on gp's? Which of the 2 flowmasters o dynomax,i want good perrmance flow and a deep nice tone
thanks
#88459 - 11/16/02 11:55 PM Re: flowmasters or dynomax?
ascauto Offline
Loc: new jersey
I HAVE THE DYNOMAX SYSTEM.AFTER LISTENINGTO ALL THE AVAILABLE SYSTEMS-MUFFLERS I BELIEVE THIS IS THE BEST AS FAR AS MELLOW DEEP SOUND WITHOUT BEING ANNOYING ON THE HIGHWAY
#88460 - 11/21/02 12:20 AM Re: flowmasters or dynomax?
EVIL98GT Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
i will agree with AcsAuto. I love the Dynomax on our cars. My friend has it on his GTP. Sounds great but not to loud cruizin down the highway. I have no muffler just cat and resonator...its loud but has a nice low tone at idle and cruizin. but i have considered put something on it to tone it down....i dunno yet. i get a lotta comp's on the sound and it turns heads so i dunno its all about pref..
#88461 - 11/21/02 08:38 AM Re: flowmasters or dynomax?
Charles Weber Offline
Loc: Ankeny, Iowa, USA
Just to confuse everyone a little more, Magnaflow makes a performance muffler that I have used on a couple of cars. Sounded great, but I haven't heard it on a GP. I had a pair of Dynomax's on a Corvette and didn't think they lasted very long. Sounded good though.

Charles