Rate This Topic
#89146 - 04/02/07 01:03 AM Re: JET Performance Module
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
Quote:
Originally posted by GT3:
Quote:
Originally posted by zuulmusic:
[b] You're right on assuming the GT tune is much different than the GTP tune. Might want to get that double checked.

I live in the Mentor/Painesville area. Also drive to CSU during the week.
Well, I tried installing it anyway, and it didn't work. I'm not worried though, I know that if I get the right one, it'll work great. I already reinstalled the original, and am going to send the wrong PCM back, and have ZZ send me the right one. I don't know how the error was made, whether through my error when ordering, or ZZ's when getting it shipped. In any case, I got the daytime running light switch installed, so I can feel like I got something accomplished this weekend. I can totally feel it in acceleration too!!! -j/k. But seriously, I don't think I'll be feeling the less that a half a horsepower that I save, by being able to turn off the lights. I have almost new Michelin tires on my GP right now. I think they're supposed to be good for 120 or so. I can probably go faster on these tires, and still be safe. I'm curious to see what it would top out at, if tires were no issue. 130? 140?

So zuulmusic, are you currently a student at CSU? I went there for a while. If so, what are you studying? Right now, I'm down the street, at CWRU, studying mechanical engineering. Does your name have anything to do with the 80's movie "Ghostbusters"? [/b]
Yeah I'm at Fenn studying electrical engineering. How's Case treatin ya? If you're around CSU stop in Fenn at the IEEE office SH346 or my lab SH308.
Yes from Ghost Busters. I wonder how many people realize that.
-Bill
#89147 - 04/02/07 03:19 PM Re: JET Performance Module
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by zuulmusic:
niiiice. nice free power, eh? (besides tuning costs, hah).
I'm managing to run stock L36 timing with the novi1000. Thats around 21-23 degrees I think.
i got it done by a local member, so it is free tuning!