Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#89648 - 06/29/05 06:13 PM Re: Tires!!!!
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
Thats where i've been alot lately lol . Here guys, check these out.. I've been thinking alot lately and these two are pretty good. The option of buying the same ones are still here though.

These are the Firehawk Indy 500\'s
These are the Eagle #1 NASCAR\'s
And these are the ones that i\'ve had for 47,000 miles and counting. Eagle GT-HR\'s

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.
#89649 - 06/29/05 06:23 PM Re: Tires!!!!
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
quote:
Originally posted by TastyBake:
Everyone else: How is the Hydroedge and Traction T/As against noise and snow.
Low noise... never paid attention or notice the noise actually. lol

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#89650 - 06/29/05 07:00 PM Re: Tires!!!!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
These would go great with my pace car
#89651 - 06/29/05 07:14 PM Re: Tires!!!!
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
Goodyear Eagle HP's..... expensive, but they last a looooooonnng time, and man they stick to the road like you wouldn't believe. but like I said they are EXPENSIVE they only come in Z-rated, and they don't make them in stock size anymore, but that's what I'm getting when my baby needs new shoes laugh laugh laugh
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#89652 - 06/30/05 05:34 PM Re: Tires!!!!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
These would go great with my pace car
Ok I ordered those tires. I should have them tuesday.
#89653 - 06/30/05 06:16 PM Re: Tires!!!!
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I like those Herc!
Get some pics up when you get them installed.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#89654 - 06/30/05 06:18 PM Re: Tires!!!!
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Those look cool Herc. Reminds me of a guy back in Michigan that I knew who had a Dodge Intrepid. It was painted EXACTLY like Bill Elliot's red Dodge and even had the yellow lettered tires.
#89655 - 06/30/05 09:35 PM Re: Tires!!!!
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Those are great looking tires Herc!
Exactly what I would have gone with if I wasn't worried about the speed rating.
The only thing you need now is a black rim to go with them.... wink

I saw an '85 Monte SS mocked up like Earnhardts on the street the other day. I would love to give my car the Nascar look without the decals.

Later now,
Clint

http://pdxcgp.com
#89656 - 07/01/05 12:32 AM Re: Tires!!!!
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
Tell me how they handle herc. I'm still deciding.. (yes I take lost of time, consideration, and plan alot when it comes to something new for my baby).

Alas, I am leaning toward the FireHawks. They are rated better over the Nascar #1's... i'll have to read more reviews and do more research. This is a big thing. Tires can go a long way, if the right ones are bought, and treated correctly.

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.
#89657 - 07/01/05 07:07 AM Re: Tires!!!!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
I wasn't too worried about the speed rating since my car has only reached triple digits a handful of times(can't remember the last time it's been so long)I don't tear around corners like I'm at a race track and I my car has yet to see a dragstrip. So I thought these would be good for my driving style and I like the looks of them. They go with my pace car nicely. I'll post pics when I can. Besides they are a step up from the ones I have now which are some kind of touring tire from good year (they came with the car)
#89658 - 07/16/05 03:57 PM Re: Tires!!!!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Ok all There on and here's the photos. I really dig how they look. Lately I've been saying to myself something is missing from the side of my car and the white lettering takes care of that problem.

#89659 - 07/16/05 05:39 PM Re: Tires!!!!
car8fan Offline
Loc: La Grange, NC USA
Quote:
Originally posted by car8fan:
I use Bridgestone Potenza G009's and LOVE 'em!
Had lots of rain lately,.... Absolutely LOVE these tires. smile
#89660 - 07/16/05 08:01 PM Re: Tires!!!!
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Wow Herc... It look beautiful! smile The tires are cool too. smile
#89661 - 07/16/05 09:52 PM Re: Tires!!!!
northtnguy Offline
Loc: Nashville, TN
I'll have to agree with you TastyBake.

I've got the AquaTred 3 also. Last a long time and handle great in rain and snow, but DANG, they're way too noisy!! devileek

I've got 50K on mine and they still have plenty of tread left on them. banghead
#89662 - 07/18/05 12:06 AM Re: Tires!!!!
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
I'm lucky. My tread is FINALLY going down. Its now almost unbearible to drive on the highway.

Herc: Nice! I didn't know they came in white letters. I thought you can only get yellow. Oh, and I've been on tire rack comparing tires. I'm looking for a low noise, high quality tire that can handle snow the best. Speed is not an option. 118 rating is fine with me.

Probably going to go with the Traction T/As.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >