Quote:
Originally posted by r.s.hutchinson:
[b] how come 01gt hasnt stepped up yet?
dude i have nothing to come clean about so dont bring me into this!!!!!!!! [/b]
You're always so uncooperative. lol
#90385 - 04/15/08 09:31 PM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
no it just makes me mad that you guys think that i have something to do with this. I have nothing to do with it and i keep telling you guys that i dont and no one believes me...ok ya boosten made me look like a fool(for backing him up) and he has apologized for it...and to answer ordonez's question i have never seen his car in person nor have i ever stated that i have. so im asking please stop bringing me into this. thank you.

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#90386 - 04/15/08 09:35 PM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Tim had nothing to do with it, leave him out of it. he has never seen my car, he only was sticking up for me because he believed me, yet i did lie and i am sorry. i have come clean, but tim has nothing to come clean about hes done nothing wrong. leave him out of it.
#90387 - 04/15/08 09:35 PM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
no prob, sry dude, i was with ordonez on that one and thought u said u seen it. that is why i said that, I apologize.
#90388 - 04/15/08 09:37 PM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
'01 GT Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by r.s.hutchinson:
no prob, sry dude, i was with ordonez on that one and thought u said u seen it. that is why i said that, I apologize.
ok apology accepted so everyone else please just leave me out of it...

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
#90389 - 04/15/08 10:26 PM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
BoostenGTP Offline
Here is a way to prove it is me smile i have pics of my blazer at the same house in the background, my house lol.
same houses in the background

one with my cutlass in the frame.

in my driveway
#90390 - 04/15/08 10:53 PM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Nice, the exhaust sounds mean when you was revving it up.

Far as you lying, just try not to do it again and I forgive you because its not worth staying made at somebody but I will say I wanted to really see the twincharged setup but whatever.

Lets forget about the whole thing everybody but boosten I will say everytime you have a new mod and you mention it on hear everybody is going to be on your a** hammer and demand pictures asap. lol sorry, I had to joke with the idea, but overall nice car man.
#90391 - 04/15/08 10:59 PM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
BoostenGTP Offline
Thanks I apreciate it smile
#90392 - 04/16/08 01:37 AM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Wow you just ca'nt help youself,a ceramic coated trans.thats a first ,a couple of suggestions clean up your lies over on got3800.com and seak some professional help ,you were given a chance to come clean before but you insisted on living the lie now you expect us to believe you I do'nt speak for anyone but myself and maybe over time I will get this bitter taste out of my mouth (tastes like deception) but for right now I remain justifieably weary of any thing you post ,this may mellow out after a while but for me trust has to be gained not just givin because your sorry.Chico(pops)
#90393 - 04/16/08 03:28 AM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
When I got my tranny back from the rebuilt, it had been painted with some sort of silver paint that wasn't on it when I sent it to them.

Paint has disappered but they did paint it. (without my knowledge and btw, it looked like crap too)

It wouldn't suprise me if ZZP rattle-canned some grey ceramic paint on their bell housings.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#90394 - 04/16/08 07:19 AM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
BoostenGTP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Chico:
Wow you just ca'nt help youself,a ceramic coated trans.thats a first ,a couple of suggestions clean up your lies over on got3800.com and seak some professional help ,you were given a chance to come clean before but you insisted on living the lie now you expect us to believe you I do'nt speak for anyone but myself and maybe over time I will get this bitter taste out of my mouth (tastes like deception) but for right now I remain justifieably weary of any thing you post ,this may mellow out after a while but for me trust has to be gained not just givin because your sorry.Chico(pops)
I never said you had to trust me or anything like that, and as for the ceramic paint, they paint their bell housings with a gray paint without any knowlege, its jsut something they do, they did the same thing to my friends GTP. So im not "making" that up. Ive come clean and explained myself, i dont feel there is anything else to discuss about it.
#90395 - 04/16/08 09:32 AM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
'01 GT Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Chico:
your acting like the kid lied about his life...ya he used someone elses car but he came clean and told you everything, theres no reason that you had to say that he needs professional help....he showed you pictures of his car with him there. your probably one of the older members on here and you are constantly bashing him like a highschooler would do. the reason i posted this was because i believe you went way over the line saying that he needs professional help.

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
#90396 - 04/16/08 09:49 AM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
2fast4u Offline
Loc: Livonia, MI
jerry!!!!!! jerry!!!!! jerry !!!!!jerry !!!!!

once again its jerry springer on gp.net

Mods: 11.87@115 strictly stock
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/98-GTP-burnout_207724.htm
#90397 - 04/16/08 10:11 AM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
gteisele Offline
Loc: New Jersey
seriously x2 2fast4u.....yea he was dumb but its not like he commited adultery with someones wife with someone on this site jeez guys let it go it makes you guys look like children and most of you are the most knowledgeable guys with the most mods on this site....yea he risked beating you guys out with a twin charge setup but its not real and hes a good guy with some heavy mods and a pretty damn nice car (the setup i want) who came clean and said sorry that should be plenty for the stupid "prank" he played
(99 GT),K&N 9" intake,ZZP HV TB(68mm), ZZP PCM,ZZP front powerlog, HV3 intake manifold spacer, 3" DP to SLP exhaust,Comp Cam 801 and springs, MSD ignition,Voltage Booster,black housing headlights with HID kit and halos
#90398 - 04/16/08 10:16 AM Re: Coming Clean. 56k Killer
2fast4u Offline
Loc: Livonia, MI
yes boosten thank you for coming clean, i can really respect the ballz it took to come clean like that.
but me, like many others are going to sceptical for a while( some longer than others)
but like was said before we are a pretty forgiving group for teh most part

guys i seem to recall when i made a mistake like this here
i had a race story about that ford f150 5 speed ith a 302 that was a bad ass truck. and how i kicked his butt, then the guy with the truck got on here and called me out on it....
that was a misake on my part but you all forgave me or forgot about it. and i thank you all for that. yes i dident carry it on as long as boosten did but i still lied....

the truth set me free and it will eventualy set you free 2......it just might take a little longer

Mods: 11.87@115 strictly stock
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/98-GTP-burnout_207724.htm
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >