Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93135 - 05/12/02 01:44 AM windsheld wipers and carpet stains
fiercebboy Offline
Loc: OKC
hey, is the passenger side wiper supposed to hang off the side of the window like 1 or 2 inches on the plastic part? i got the right size, but when i put it on, it looked "ghettofied" . does anyone else have this problem? oh well, what i did was i changed only the passenger side to a smaller size..

i have this massive carpet stain in the car. does anyone know of any good carpet cleaning products? i have some cheap stuff and it doesnt work that well. are there any miracle products out there? if nothing works, i'm thinkin about changing out the carpet. not just the carpet mats, but the whole carpet. does anyone know where i can purchase the carpet from? any help is appreciated
#93136 - 05/12/02 08:04 AM Re: windsheld wipers and carpet stains
Shag Finger Offline
Loc: Born and raised in Baltimore, ...
NO it shouldnt look like that. Are you sure you got a 22"?
#93137 - 05/14/02 05:20 PM Re: windsheld wipers and carpet stains
Chrissy from MA Offline
Loc: Kingston, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by fiercebboy:

i have this massive carpet stain in the car. does anyone know of any good carpet cleaning products? i have some cheap stuff and it doesnt work that well. are there any miracle products out there? if nothing works, i'm thinkin about changing out the carpet. not just the carpet mats, but the whole carpet. does anyone know where i can purchase the carpet from? any help is appreciated
Try a cleaner called "spot shot"....most good Carpet stores sell it...and occasionally major grocery stores...the stuff works awsome...it is like 6 or 7 bucks a can though..

Chrissy

Mods: Thrasher CAI w/ Relocated IAT Sensor, STB's, 180-Tstat, RT High flow CAT, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, DHP PCM, MSD Coils,GM Tranny Cooler, Painted calipers w/ Grandprix decals,MSD Coils,PIAA superwhite headlights and Superwhite fogs,clear corners, and a whole lotta bass....