Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#96553 - 03/13/06 09:00 PM Found it! (Q about Max A/C)
GTPJack Offline
Loc: Hoover, AL
Damn, I was helpless when no one offered suggestions. It was a little vaccum line that runs under the accessory fuse box under the hood. I found it after checking all of my vaccum lines. It was cracked on the end and it seems the hole was closed, I cutjust a little peice off the end of and the hole was in clear view, replugged, turned on to max A/C, opened the glove box and the little door was open. My A/C is blowing nice and hard. So there goes for all of you guys who might have this problem in the future. I post some pics of my new wheels after a test drive. Woo Hoo! (I'm Happy, and for this instance a self proclaimed genius). Just Joking. thumbsup

GTP Jack

Next: 3" down pipe, SD Ram Air Hood,
#96554 - 03/13/06 10:48 PM Re: Found it! (Q about Max A/C)
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Always a good feeling when you fix a problem yourself. Thanks for sharing.
#96555 - 03/14/06 12:02 AM Re: Found it! (Q about Max A/C)
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
Always a good feeling when you fix a problem yourself. Thanks for sharing.
Haha, I dunno... I prefer the easiness of looking on the boards, finding a solution, and fixing it right away laugh

Glad things are workin good, Jack.
I just replaced my hvac blower motor resistor. Its so nice having fan speeds 1 & 2 back again, and was a PITA to fix, but got it done!
#96556 - 03/14/06 09:39 PM Re: Found it! (Q about Max A/C)
GTPJack Offline
Loc: Hoover, AL
I know what you mean Zuulmusic. I hated doing that resistor as well.

GTP Jack

Next: 3" down pipe, SD Ram Air Hood,