Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#99174 - 05/16/02 08:32 AM PA GP Spotted in NJ
Shag Finger Offline
Loc: Born and raised in Baltimore, ...
Ok...so I am getting on I-95 this morning and I see a dark green GTP in the fast lane with PA tags. The first thing I notice in my mirror is that he has some wheels and tires.....cool...finally a fellow GP'er on the road. Well I slow down and let him catch up, he rides my left quarter for a bit, I am thinking that he is checking my car out. I slow down some more to let him get next to me in traffic. As he gets closer I see that he has a two gauge pod, even cooler, definitely an enthusiast. He gets next to me and I look over to give the high sign and he wont even look. It was a younger guy but he had a look on his face like "I see you over there but I am not going to look". I was like WTF?!?!?! As I slow down even further to fully check out his car as he passes I see that he has a Wings West Spoiler. It looked really nice on the car I must say. It was the first one that I saw in person. If I ever change mine out that is what I am getting. I pull in directly behind him to let him get a good look at the flaring nostrils of my ram air hood and to hope to give him a hint that I am a Club GP'er. I cant get this guy to look at me for anything. He is behind a truck and starts to gun his engine to show off his exhaust. Well this is where the car was lacking in my mind. He had what looked like the dual dual tips from the GPS but the exhaust was very raspy and dare I say it....almost ricey. But you could only hear it when he floored it, which he did a few times. The car looked really nice and it was obvious that this guy was into his car. Anyway...we got mixed up in traffic and he got over in the slow lane. I pulled forward in the fast lane riding parallel with him two lanes over. I stayed there for a bit but just could not get this guy to even look over, let alone smile or wave. It was like he was doing his best not to look. I don't get it, why would someone that is that into their car not want to at least acknowledge someone else's presence who is into the same car? The only thought that went through my mind is that he inst in the club but has seen or heard of my car from somewhere and was scared cool That is how I am going to look at it :p

If dude is on here speak up! If anyone knows this guy speak up! The car looked really nice and I think that he would probably enjoy being in Club GP and or MACGP, that is....if he inst a tool. laugh

Jeff

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. thumbsup
#99175 - 05/17/02 06:56 AM Re: PA GP Spotted in NJ
Chris Jarrett Offline
Loc: Delaware County, PA
You really wanna find this guy don't you Jeff [Yes!]
Well Good Luck. [Star Trooper]
Fully Loaded
Reflective Badges Everywhere, S.S. Grilles, Thrasher CAI,
Painted Calipers,
180 T-stat, titanium tint,Blazertech 3200's, ASP 3.4
Chinny's Rims