Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#153153 - 08/18/04 12:51 PM big brother is watching you...
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
ive read that g.m. has installed sensing diagnostic modules since 1996, but what is really disturbing is before gov gray davis of calif was voted out of office he sign a bill protecting motorist privacy by passing a law that requires the manufacturer to tell you if your car or truck is equipped with a "black box" and prohibits anyone accessing the data without our consent or courtorder (calif only).

the sensing diagnostic modules or (sdm) keep track of YOUR driving habits and seatbelt use. they say its so they can see how there cars are being driven in the real world and collect EVIDENCE angel darthvader but i think not because look what happen to the s.dakota state rep william janklow blew a stop sign and killed a motorcyclist.. the highway patrol pull the data from his SDM and it showed how fast he was going EXACTLY eek .

just to let you new gp owners out there know whats going on.. remember... there watching your hammer .

now let me go back to my tree-cutting and debri cutting from this hurricane. cool
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
big brother is watching you... 4 T 8 states 08/18/04 12:51 PM
Re: big brother is watching you... AustinGTP 08/18/04 01:00 PM
Re: big brother is watching you... 4 T 8 states 08/18/04 01:17 PM
Re: big brother is watching you... AustinGTP 08/18/04 02:23 PM
Re: big brother is watching you... zachd 08/18/04 10:49 PM
Re: big brother is watching you... 4 T 8 states 08/19/04 09:13 AM