Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#216791 - 11/17/11 02:40 AM Dedicated or Crazy?
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I'm quite sure my wife was laughing hard at me when I left for work tonight. It has been storming all day down here, and the combo of rain and swirling winds had pasted a coating of leaves all over Bonnie from her grille to her rear spoiler. I'm not exaggerating when I say the hood, roof and trunk looked so brown the car appeared to be tu-tone.

So, in the chilly dark of the driveway, in the steady falling rain, I broke out the water hose and jet-blasted the leaves off the car before I drove to work on the 12-8 shift. I feel pretty confident if lighting conditions had been better she probably would have snapped pictures, but she was settling in to read for the night.

Dedicated, silly,or just plain crazy? Only the observer knows for sure, but all I know is that the pesky leaves that deposit ugly brown stains on auto paint are off for at least another 24 hours. By the way, the only reason my convertible didnt get the same treatment was that the hose wont reach all the way to the fence where she is parked, but I'll take care of that when I get back home!

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
Dedicated or Crazy? ThunderBat 11/17/11 02:40 AM
Re: Dedicated or Crazy? '01 GT 11/17/11 09:10 AM
Re: Dedicated or Crazy? Blackarrow98GP 11/17/11 06:15 PM
Re: Dedicated or Crazy? 20gtp02 11/25/11 08:32 AM
Re: Dedicated or Crazy? 72chevman 12/22/11 12:48 PM