Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#218972 - 12/30/12 03:13 PM Re: Almost No Power [Re: Kirmie]
Kirmie Offline
Loc: Toledo
I've tested all the fuses and relays in my main box and they are all good. Tested that the relays had continuity with 12v power to 85/86 and no continuity without. Also tested all the fuses in my glove compartment and they are all good. Though when I turn the key with no fuse in except for interior lights I get a different reaction. I get nothing then 2 buzzes. Key still sticks though.

Thoughts on where to look next?

Edit: Been adding fuses 1 by 1. Started with ignition related, then mall, got to power locks and the noise came back. It's shocking how the locks do more with a fuse right? :)~ Anyways, the clicking sound is coming from the bottom driver side of the console. Right by the floor light and where the e-brake rotates. There is some electricaly stuff there and if anybody knows what this would mean sound off.

Edit 2: It's also making the two beep noise when I hit the power seat controls.

Edit 3: I think it's coming from one of the two boxes down there. On a side note, my main fuse box said that #39 was supposed to be a 30A for air but there is nothing for the fuse to plug into. Is this due to a difference between the SE, GT, and GTP or did that connection pop down inside or something?

Edited by Kirmie (12/30/12 05:35 PM)

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
Almost No Power Kirmie 12/27/12 05:10 PM
Re: Almost No Power Kirmie 12/30/12 03:13 PM