Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222697 - 06/27/20 10:19 PM Cheap Replica Jerseys
chunshu00 Offline
Odds are that in the beginning of your relationship you touched on all the love languages - you couldn't keep your hands off each other, you told your sweetie how great he or she was, wrote emails and little love notes, you counted the days until you'd see each other again Cheap NHL Jerseys China , you bought little thoughtful gifts, and you did your best to be of help in some way.

Now that your relationship has progressed, you're most likely to express your love in the way that makes YOU feel the most loved and cared for - which is like trying to speak Russian to the locals when you're in China! The important thing to remember is to communicate your love in the language that your partner speaks.

Most people think, "If you loved me, you'd spend more time with me."(or "take out the trash, make me dinner Cheap NHL Jerseys , hug and kiss me, buy me flowers," etc). "You should know -- I shouldn't have to tell you!" But with love languages that's exactly what you need to do - speak honestly, and tell each other about which gestures and actions make you feel loved.

Steps for Cracking the Love Language Code
The first step is to become curious about your spouse versus thinking you know everything about him or her. Next, be willing to be vulnerable by speaking up about what makes each of YOU feel most loved and cared for. To decode your love languages, spend some time pondering the questions below and each of you write down your individual responses to the questions on separate pieces of paper.

Then Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale , get together to share your lists, and discuss what might be each of your top two Love Languages, the behaviors that absolutely need to be present in your relationship to feel cared for. See if you can come up with 8-10 specific responses to each question. (Questions adapted from Harville Hendrix's Getting the Love You Want.)

The things my spouse does now that make me feel loved and cared for are: (Examples: pays for dinner, makes me coffee, cheers me on, kisses me goodnight Cheap Jerseys Online , holds my hand when we walk, makes me laugh, takes me away on special vacations) When we first got together, some of the things my spouse did that had me feel loved and cared for were: (Examples: wrote me loving emails, brought me flowers, whispered sexy things in my ear Cheap New Jerseys , made love to me more than once a day, called me on the phone just to say how crazy you were about me, cooked dinner for me) Think of some loving and caring behaviors that you have always wanted but never asked for; things you've either dreamed of or experienced in the past. Wherever possible, be specific about your request. Don't hold back. (Examples: massage me for 30 minutes without stopping, wash each other in the bath tub, buy me some nice jewelry Cheap Wholesale Jerseys , act out a sexual fantasy with me (be specific), plan a surprise day or trip for us)

To really rekindle the flames of passion, exchange lists with your partner and spontaneously fulfill one or more desires from your partner's list each day for the next month. Begin with the ones that are easiest for you to do.

When your partner does a caring act for you, be sure to acknowledge it with an appreciative comment. These are gifts to you, not obligations. Let yourself truly discover the joy of giving and receiving love.

When you take the steps to genuinely understand and act on the unique ways your partner feels loved and cared for, you'll re-ignite your passion for each other and keep love alive well beyond the special holiday of the moment!

(c) 2006 Kira McGovern Cheap Authentic Jerseys , The Big Groove

Daftar Qq Online 鈥?Read It Now!

by Woronat

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
Cheap Replica Jerseys chunshu00 06/27/20 10:19 PM

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Marc Harbison, Redshift