Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#223049 - 11/15/21 09:09 PM Here are my combat stats that are not based on Summoning
Bestmengqin Offline
Loc: 亚美尼ߜ...
While I'd prefer to RuneScape Gold become a good Barbarian Assault player, whips are not able to do aggresive and I'll never be able get an employment. I'd like to play Money Madness and a Dragon Scimitar. Here are my combat stats that are not based on Summoning. What armour/inventory should you recommend when Cave Running or Range the Jungle Demon are done?

For Cave-running, take 15 lobs you should be able to do. Energy Restores can be taken if necessary, but not too often. Maintain a healthy weight and ask the Skeletons to bless you with a healthy body.

To locate the Demon you will need your normal Range equipment, 5 food items, 1 prayer pot and a teleport in the case. For safety measures, you should first get all your Prayer Points. Standing at a distance, you can then move the Demon with Steel or Mith archers. When the Demon is almost dead then spec him, and boom! Quest Complete. You don't need to worry too about it. It is long and frustrating at times, but it's easy. The Demon is way overrated.

Vedave is my name and I have been playing with this character since the beginning of January. I'm at level 5 but have not yet learned to fight. It is possible to be called a skiller. My initial goal was to get to 99 in firemaking, finishing with a decent WC level during the process. Presently, I am 88 firemaking and 78 woodcutting.

My WC level could be higher if the training in Buy OSRS Accounts FM was done properly. To be honest, firemkaing isn't as simple as it appears - it's fairly fast yes - but it requires an intense concentration and perseverance (especially when you think about the fact that it's nearly impossible to talk with anyone when learning).

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
Here are my combat stats that are not based on Summoning Bestmengqin 11/15/21 09:09 PM

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift