Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#223350 - 11/21/22 09:29 PM The owners' money is what they care about
Sagelucy Offline
The biggest leverage Madden 23 coins that players have in this situation is the chance of being forced to sit out games. I'm the only person with a unique view of this, being part of the 2011 lockout and CBA negotiations. Players swore they'd be able to keep their promise for the duration of a season. But, when they started to savor the start of the training camp, they gave in. Players were desperate for money. They'd taken out high-interest loans or were running out of cash when the season was getting closer. They wanted to get a bargain, and that would mean settling for less.

While you may think that Madden NFL 23PA had been encouraging players for several years to save money in case there was an unexpected strike, remember the words I used to describe: a majority of the Madden NFL 23 players are the rank-and-file. They are NOT prepared to face a strike. They've never gotten their funds back, and that could be because they're younger and/or can't. Some veterans who play on the big stage aren't prepared for this. This is a constant concern in these talks.

No one is ever completely satisfied with a labor agreement during any negotiation you're bound to make concessions and get a little. But, I'd supported this CBA although I'm aware of the limitations.

The owners' money is what they care about. They aren't concerned about less practice time or less testing for street drug use, which is the reason they were willing to surrender these points. They didn't receive enough in Buy Madden 23 coins exchange for a 17th game, however.

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
The owners' money is what they care about Sagelucy 11/21/22 09:29 PM