Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29094 - 07/27/07 12:29 AM mod bug has a gun to my head: rockers or alky injection?
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
I need a late-fall mod to plan on. Nothing right away here...
I know the best idea is a cam, but its out of the question right now because it would probably make enough power to bust my tranny (maybe not, but I said I would stop after the supercharger, for tranny's sake). I'd also probably max my injectors then, and its more than I want to spend this year.

A lot of you will probably tell me rockers because its the more standard thing to do, and most people don't know or bother with alcohol injection, although its quite proven.
http://www.alcohol-injection.com/
Injection will probably end up being cheaper since I'll probably run into a used kit and grab it for 200 or less. Also this way I could cam down the road and not have to screw with taking out the rockers and those costs.

Rockers would be slightly more expensive, I'm guessing will have the same amount of power potential here, and also more long-term-reliable.
Also, I'm not really up on which kind would be best for my L36 centrifugal supercharged.

thoughts/input?

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
mod bug has a gun to my head: rockers or alky injection? zuulmusic 07/27/07 12:29 AM
Re: mod bug has a gun to my head: rockers or alky injection? Chico 07/27/07 12:59 AM
Re: mod bug has a gun to my head: rockers or alky injection? RooK 07/27/07 01:30 AM
Re: mod bug has a gun to my head: rockers or alky injection? drummerboy1307 07/27/07 03:07 AM
Re: mod bug has a gun to my head: rockers or alky injection? SlickGTP 07/27/07 10:57 AM
Re: mod bug has a gun to my head: rockers or alky injection? zuulmusic 07/27/07 11:15 AM