- Problem Abstract: Car has died twice due to fuel pump not working.
- Reported By: R. Chris Morin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GTP
- Applicable Options: All except Child Seat. Window Antenna Deleted.
- Solution: Dealer in VT where car broke down first time claims to have
repaired a short in the pump wiring, but now car is dead
again 3 days later. Will have to have it towed to dealer
i bought it from here in CT and see what they find.
- Cost: Ulcer
- Other: I love this car but i cant afford to be left stranded
or be in an accident due to poor reliability. I have
also noticed small leaks from the oil pan gasket and
power steering rack. During a snow storm in VT i also
found out my low washer fluid warning does not work.
Any body else having any of these problems?