- Problem Abstract: Interior is coming apart! HELP.
- Reported By: Mike Hemming (email@example.com)
- Year: 1998
- Model: GTP
- Mileage: 14560
- Applicable Options: ?
- Solution: You can't even begin to believe the problems I am F%#*ING having with this car. Here we go:
1- HUD system was throwing strange colors all over the driver side of the window.
2- The controls of the power seats started showing signs of melting.
3- Only the rear passenger window could move down when using the power windows.
4- Every seam in the driver's leather seat is peeling. (I only weigh 180lbs)
5- On a well below freezing morning, the rear left window shattered.
6- When I got in the car to drive it to the dealership after the window shattered, I put my fist into the driver information center.
Ok, that last one was me. But can anyone understand what I am going through? I am getting rid of the car this summer. I bought it brand new, for about $37000 ($25000 American)and now I'm heading to the local Acura dealership and am definitley gonna pick up a new TL.(if the GP hasn't drained me after a soon to be horrible resale value.)
- Cost: nothing, just A LOT of stress.
- Other: Any suggestions on what else I should look at?
- Date Entered: 3/19/1999 at 23:43:14 CST
- From IP: (22.214.171.124)