- Problem Abstract: Low Washer Fluid Light not working!
- Reported By: R. Chris Morin (email@example.com)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GTP
- Applicable Options: No Child Seat or Window Antenna.
- Solution: None Yet! I took the plunger float unit out of bottle,
and the switch seems to work but doesnt trigger the
warning in the DIC. I was able to activate the DIC by
shorting the plug with a piece of wire, but cannot make
the float switch do the same. In fact even using the
wire did not trigger it easily.
- Cost: None Yet!
- Other: Anybody else have this problem? I also wish the bottle
held more than the little over half a gallon that