- Problem Abstract: Seat Belt Broke!
- Reported By: Jeff (JSPettit@worldnet.att.net)
- Year: 1998
- Model: GT
- Applicable Options:
- Solution: My wife push the button to release the drive side seat belt and it made a funny sounding noise. When we got back in the car the seat belt would not latch. Took it back to the dealer: who us looked at us like we did it.
They couldn't order the part due to it wasn't avaible yet. We had to wait until they got a car in with the same color interior so they could steal one off of it. Took about a week. We had to drive around without a seat belt! I asked for a rental car, but they said we would have to pay for it, that they only pay when the car is not driveable.....
- Cost: Time!
- Other: Still love the car, but the service suck!!
- Date Entered: 1/10/1998 at 15:41:00 CST