- Problem Abstract: Suspension noises.
- Reported By: Paul (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Year: 1997
- Model: GTP
- Mileage: 19000
- Applicable Options:
- Solution: Rear suspension was making rattling noises so the dealer replaced the stabilizer bushing or linkage at no cost. The
dealer said it is because the car has a very stiff suspension.
The noise isn't as bad now, but I still hear it occasionally. Also, I hear a loud pop when I shift the car into reverse
and then step on the gas. It sounds like it's coming from the front driver's side wheel area and only makes the noise
intermittently. The dealer insists that nothing is wrong and checked the transmission, but could'nt find anything.
- Cost: warranty
- Other: If anyone has any idea what the hell that popping noise is please email me.
- Date Entered: 3/5/1999 at 10:47:30 CST
- From IP: (220.127.116.11)